Get answers to your research, citation, and other questions from anywhere. Email email@example.com for help.
Schedule a Consultation
For more complex research help or in-depth questions, request a phone or online video consultation with a reference librarian by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Library is open to the Law School community whenever the Law School building is open and accessible by WFU ID card. Regular staffed hours are Monday – Friday, 9am to 5 pm.
The following services and resources are always available remotely:
- Legal Databases: The library subscribes to various legal databases that you can access from anywhere. See our Online Resources page.
- E-books: Find ebooks in our discovery catalog by searching “All WFU Libraries” and selecting “Books” under the resource type filter and “Online” under the availability filter.
- Journals: Access journal articles by journal title at Find A Journal.
- Research Guides: Access guides created by law librarians to help navigate a specific legal topic.
- Interlibrary Loan: Make a request or check on the status of a request. Find out more on our ILL page.