Get answers to your research, citation, and other questions from anywhere. Email email@example.com for help.
Schedule a Consultation
For more complex research help or in-depth questions, request a phone or online video consultation with a reference librarian by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Library is open to the Law School community whenever the Law School building is open and accessible by WFU ID card. Regular staffed hours may vary.
The following services and resources are always available remotely:
- Legal Databases: The library subscribes to various legal databases that you can access from anywhere via our Online Resources page.
- E-books: Find ebooks in our discovery catalog by searching “All WFU Libraries” and selecting “Books” under the resource type filter and “Online” under the availability filter.
- Journals: Access journal articles by journal title at Find A Journal.
- Research Guides: Access guides created by law librarians to help navigate a specific legal topic.
- Interlibrary Loan: Make a request or check on the status of a request. Find out more on our ILL page.